N596

N596

11' Timber Truck wagon. N596 was built in 1890 and was once used with another similar wagon to carry long loads such as logs or rails and was fitted with a timber bolster and stanchions. Later the bolster was removed and it was used as a runner wagon. Initially preserved at the Bush Tramway Club near Huntly, 596 was moved to Silver Stream Railway in 2012 for restoration.

Type:
Wagon